Friday, June 12, 2009
Similarities create friendship's while differences hold them together
Alright, I updated as promised. Today, headed to Suntec NUSS to swim. Only managed to swim about 12 laps. After swimming, headed to PC show, followed on by dinner then a while later went over to Marina. I saw Mr Chui with his wife, i think but he didn't see me & I see Shu Ting also. June holidays are so hectic with all the aps, re-test and stuffs. I'm just so tired. In a bink of the eye, june holidays are going to end soon, sigh :/ On a side note, I celebrated Pue Ju's birthday today. Headed to her house at ard 11pm and pass her the present & the surprise cake I bought for her. Luckily, her parents were not asleep yet if not I feel so bad disturbing them so late at night. I wanted to light the candles before asking her to open the door, but I didn't know how to light so in the end never light. I went in her house, then I started taking out all the candles. Thanks auntie for helping me to light the candles (: So together with her mum, brother and my sister, we sang Happy Birthday song for her. As usual, make wish, blow candles and cut cake. Anw, was supposed to meet her earlier but I last minute couldn't make it. Well, I know it's weird that I celebrated her birthday 1 hour before midnight but I have no choice. Afterall before midnight it's still her birthday. Haha, chatted a while then I left. Then reached home at about 11.45am. Because I don't wanna disturb them, moreover pueju's tired. Lastly, I hope you like the card, present & the cake and hope that it would be a memorable birthday for you :D Once again, Happy 17th Birthday Pue Ju! May your wishes come true!


Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.


Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Labels: habit is what keeps you going., Motivation is what gets you started