Thursday, May 14, 2009
Music starts playing like the end of a sad movie
爱就宅一起 ended last saturday. The ending was perfect, i like it. Next sat, showing Boys over Flowers. It seems nice too. Exams are offically over! Got back Chemistry Mcq, Biology practical, Chemistry practical, Chinese Paper 1&2 marks. Failed Chemistry practical, from what I heard from others was that nobody pass. It was so hard! Normal lessons resumes on friday, which mean we'll get back more papers. I'm afraid! ):
I still do not know you well enough yet. Hmm, maybe I should try talk to you more often if you give me the chance to.
"Never deprive someone of hope — it may be all they have." -unknown
I still do not know you well enough yet. Hmm, maybe I should try talk to you more often if you give me the chance to.
"Never deprive someone of hope — it may be all they have." -unknown