Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Back to blogging.
Alright, it's time I should update my blog later already. And finally, I've changed my blogskin cos I got so sick of it.
10Feb
Happy Birthday to me & Meilien! :D Thanks for the present you guys have given me, I love it alot and not forgetting the SMSes. As usual, I had E-club on that day. Headed out to Henderson market with Jessica to re-stock instant noodles. Didn't have the kind of instant noodles we wanted, wasted. Bought desert and head back again. Pue Ju, Diana, Jessica, Pamela(not present), Vera(not present) and some guys(which I've forgotten who) for celebrating my birthday at Gesscove. I was kind of stunned when you guys took out the cake. I teared because I was really touched as I thought no one would ever remember my birthday. The cake is damn nice (: After the cake eating session, walked out of gesscove with Pue Ju and I cried again. Cos she know that I was holding back my tears when I saw the cake. I love you guys alot. Thanks for the surprise too! How I hope that my wish will come true?! *Impossible*
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who remembered my birthday. They are Sophia(Twinnie), Danny, Qihao, Archana, Serene, Beelian, Jingwen, Pamela, Vera, Jessica, Pue Ju, Siva, Cousins, Meilien, Jason, Oenry, Alvin, Hoeyee, Yanlin, Meng Ci, Joycelyn, Khatijah, Priya, Family members and many other peoples. I'm sorry if I've left out anyone cos I tired of typing everyone names out.
I'm lazy to take the photos of the presents they gave me, so yah. I'll just update without the pictures(: I had an enjoyable and unforgetable birthday! Thanks people(:
To: Meilien
Happy Birthday again! May all your wishes come true =D
10Feb
Happy Birthday to me & Meilien! :D Thanks for the present you guys have given me, I love it alot and not forgetting the SMSes. As usual, I had E-club on that day. Headed out to Henderson market with Jessica to re-stock instant noodles. Didn't have the kind of instant noodles we wanted, wasted. Bought desert and head back again. Pue Ju, Diana, Jessica, Pamela(not present), Vera(not present) and some guys(which I've forgotten who) for celebrating my birthday at Gesscove. I was kind of stunned when you guys took out the cake. I teared because I was really touched as I thought no one would ever remember my birthday. The cake is damn nice (: After the cake eating session, walked out of gesscove with Pue Ju and I cried again. Cos she know that I was holding back my tears when I saw the cake. I love you guys alot. Thanks for the surprise too! How I hope that my wish will come true?! *Impossible*
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who remembered my birthday. They are Sophia(Twinnie), Danny, Qihao, Archana, Serene, Beelian, Jingwen, Pamela, Vera, Jessica, Pue Ju, Siva, Cousins, Meilien, Jason, Oenry, Alvin, Hoeyee, Yanlin, Meng Ci, Joycelyn, Khatijah, Priya, Family members and many other peoples. I'm sorry if I've left out anyone cos I tired of typing everyone names out.
I'm lazy to take the photos of the presents they gave me, so yah. I'll just update without the pictures(: I had an enjoyable and unforgetable birthday! Thanks people(:
To: Meilien
Happy Birthday again! May all your wishes come true =D