Friday, January 2, 2009
You're like my own, personal brand of heroin

First day of school was still alright or maybe a little bored. Haha. It's the usual stuff that we always did when school reopens (hair checks and attire checks). Next, we were given talks by principals and the year coaches. After recess, we were split into groups to decorate the classroom (Front door, back door, front noticeboard, etc) Sigh :/ I've forgotten to buy 1 book. After school, the queue was super long, so I didn't join in the queue. School's seems to be lack of something, maybe because you're not here anymore ): Everything seems weird, what will 2009 be without you around?
Headed to Plaza Singapura to watch Twilight with Jessica, Pue Ju and Diana. Managed to caught the Twilight at 2.00pm. The movie was awesome, I hope that New Moon would come out soon :D Edward Cullen is cool. I've the sudden urge to read the books, who will be kind enough to lend me the books?