Thursday, December 18, 2008
You don't know how long I have waited
Congratulation to those top scorers (:
After awaiting for so long, I've finally receive my results. Alright, I've chosen to go to Sec 5. My results ain't that good afterall ): I guess I've to put in more effort than before like what teacher says. Oh well, shan't talk about it anymore.
To be frank, I felt very upset that we couldn't be promoted together. Don't be upset about your results, everything's gonna be alright yea(: Life still have to go on. I hope we won't lose contact with each other. And not forgetting to meet up with me sometimes. Thanks for being there when I needed you. You must work hard eh, I'll be rooting for you always. Jiayou! Congrats to you getting into your course that you've wanted. I'm sure you know I'm referring to you twinnie :D
"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."
- "Lean On Me"
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
I don't know why you're so far away
After awaiting for so long, I've finally receive my results. Alright, I've chosen to go to Sec 5. My results ain't that good afterall ): I guess I've to put in more effort than before like what teacher says. Oh well, shan't talk about it anymore.
To be frank, I felt very upset that we couldn't be promoted together. Don't be upset about your results, everything's gonna be alright yea(: Life still have to go on. I hope we won't lose contact with each other. And not forgetting to meet up with me sometimes. Thanks for being there when I needed you. You must work hard eh, I'll be rooting for you always. Jiayou! Congrats to you getting into your course that you've wanted. I'm sure you know I'm referring to you twinnie :D
"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."
- "Lean On Me"
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
I don't know why you're so far away