Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Everything's too late



Information about the release of N level results in the picture, click to enlarge.

All the best to those getting their 'N' Level results (:

I'm starting to worry about my results again! It's just 2 more days to get the results :/ Damn it! I'm super worried. I've lost confidence in myself :(

Went to town on saturday with cousins. Shopped at OG first, saw a pair of converse shoes, damn nice can but didn't buy it. Walked to paragon, cause cousin wanted to buy something. Heeren was next. Looked around but nothing caught my eye. Went to Taka and bought a clip. Mango is having a sale, shouldn't have bought my top so early :( Gonna go to Mango someday - SHOPPING SPREE! Haha, can't wait.

It's just 9 more days to Christmas! Town is full of christmas atmosphere. I love the road which was filled with beautiful decorations. Not forgetting those pretty christmas trees as well.

I'm gonna hold you for the last time
I'm gonna cry but afraid not to let it show
This is the hardest way to say goodbye
'Cause as you walk away I'm feeling so alone
I don't understand
And now there's nothing I can do to bring you back to me
Sometimes it's hard to get to sleep at night
Sometimes I think about the way it could've been
I see you everytime I close my eyes
I try to shut you out
Instead I let you in
I can't pretend
I wanted it to end
For you and me


I miss you :/