Sunday, November 2, 2008
I'm back to the starting point,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIHUI! :D
Hey peeps(: Didnt went to Shi Hui's early birthday celebration party, as I had to attend wedding dinner. Dinner was sumptuous, I can say. Sorry eh, Da Jie! Hope you've enjoyed yourself. And lastly, may all your wishes come true.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEILING (29/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YURONG (26/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FENG YING (24/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERVIN (17/10)!
Btw to all this people, may your wish come true! :D
Lastly, happy holidays.
Last Sat (1/11), went to Takashimaya with my cousins. You know what? There's a hello kitty sale. At first, we went to B2 but couldn't find and we thought we saw the wrong date. Then, decided to head over to Paragon, walked up the escalator and guess what?/ The Hello Kitty Fair was at B1. -.-" So decided not to go to Paragon.
It was crowded luh ): Walked around the fair but nothing caught my eye. Next, shopped at Mango, wanted to buy my mango tank top but dont have the design I wanted D: Wanted to dine at Mos Burger, but was very crowded.
Dinnered at CentrePoint, Mac. After dinner, walked over to OG. Shopped around for shorts and I bought one. YAY :D & then, HOMED! ARGHHH! My legs are aching and tired after the shopping. I can't wait to go shopping again.
Hey peeps(: Didnt went to Shi Hui's early birthday celebration party, as I had to attend wedding dinner. Dinner was sumptuous, I can say. Sorry eh, Da Jie! Hope you've enjoyed yourself. And lastly, may all your wishes come true.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEILING (29/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YURONG (26/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FENG YING (24/10)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERVIN (17/10)!
Btw to all this people, may your wish come true! :D
Lastly, happy holidays.
Last Sat (1/11), went to Takashimaya with my cousins. You know what? There's a hello kitty sale. At first, we went to B2 but couldn't find and we thought we saw the wrong date. Then, decided to head over to Paragon, walked up the escalator and guess what?/ The Hello Kitty Fair was at B1. -.-" So decided not to go to Paragon.
It was crowded luh ): Walked around the fair but nothing caught my eye. Next, shopped at Mango, wanted to buy my mango tank top but dont have the design I wanted D: Wanted to dine at Mos Burger, but was very crowded.
Dinnered at CentrePoint, Mac. After dinner, walked over to OG. Shopped around for shorts and I bought one. YAY :D & then, HOMED! ARGHHH! My legs are aching and tired after the shopping. I can't wait to go shopping again.