Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
You know it only breaks my heart,

Hello peeps(: Guess what? Today only 9 people turn up. Me, Sophia, Jingwen, Khatijah, Archana, Priya, Mingxian, Weekiat and Mingsoon. But some other classes, nobody turn up. Haha! At around 8.15am, went for a learning journey to bird's nest factory. It was super bored lah! GAWHS): Headed for our recess at Funan. We wasn't hungry so me, sophia and Jingwen decided to walk around. After that, gathered at Macdonald. Next stop we're going is Biennale 2008 at Old supreme court. One of my favourite art piece is Black Field by Zadok Ben-David. One side the art is black in colour while the other side is colourful. Ain't it nice? It teaches us to look at a different point of view. Next art piece that I like was I'm not expensive by Lee Yong Deok. As I move, the art work will also move. It draws us towards his pieces with mesmerising tricks of eye. The last art piece that I like was Singapore 2008 by Wit Pimkanchanapong. It's just a map of the whole singapore. We were given a sticker. Then we're supposed to locate our house then stick the sticker on it :D Yayness! I managed to find my house. There're also some other art works that I like but I didn't know the name. On the way back, I was super tired. Back to school at around 2.30pm. It was definately a tiring day. Jingwen and I waited for Xueli to come while sophia went to repair her phone. She overslept, haha! After that, put the cards in the locker then I headed home. Shaun, sorry eh. Last minute couldn't meet you at Vivo. Meet up on another day? Reached home, bathed and then off to sleep. I guess tomorrow not much people will turn up. Everyone's getting bored. Haha! On my way back I managed to capture the picture of Singapore Flyer :D I wanna go for a ride, anyone interested? Text me, if you're interested yeah. Bye peeps(: