Monday, October 20, 2008
You get ahead so far away,
Hello! Today only Priya, Mingxian, Sophia, Jingwen, Zhaofeng, Mingsoon, Chongjing and Muhib came. Played Volleyball with Priya and Ming Xian. After that, played volleyball with Jingwen and sophia. After that, Mr Tay asked me and priya to join the boys. At first, team up with me, priya, mingsoon, zhaofeng. Then after that mr tay say girls got to split up so ended up I team up with Mingsoon, Jun Yang, Me and Mr Tay. While Priya team up with Zhao Feng and Chong Jing. It was fun! Haha :D Up next, we played netball with Li Xian and friends. Soon, Li Xian they all headed for their recess while priya and I continue. But instead we played shooting. Haha :D I totally had much fun today(: After recess, went to physic lab to make chocolates. Quite fun. The chocolates I've made turn out to be not bad. Lol! Shan't blog already. Before I go, here are the photos. Bye!







