Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Stood by in all that you've said,

Finally, 'N' LEVELS OVER! Haha! It's the day that I've been waiting for. I finally can more shows already. Yayness! :D The best thing is no more burning midnight oils = more sleep. Therefore, leading a stressfree life now. Oh well, hope that I didn't flunk all my papers :X I didn't have much to blog about the papers I've taken. I've studied hard, I've did my best hopefully and I didn't studied for nothing. What's done is done and cannot be undone and no more crying over spilled milk. Time cannot rewind, but I really hope for the better. Overall, results is still the most worring part D: Have been watching 不良笑花 and 命中注定我愛你. It's superb. Edited some 不良笑花 photos. Haha. Will update soon :D Bye!

Then I remember the pledge you made to me
I know you're always there
I'm clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words you say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime

Will you help me fall apart
Pick me up, take me in your arms
Find my way back from the storm
And you show me how to grow
Through the change
I still remember the pledge you made to me

I am holding on to the hope I have inside
With you I will stay through every day
Putting my understanding aside
I am comforted, to know your always there