Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Friday, October 17, 2008
The remedy wasn't same anymore,

Heavenly days / 新垣结衣

目覚ましが鳴る 前に起きて 時を止める
思い出せるのは もうなんとなくだけど君の事
一億分の 君に会えた 奇跡なんかも
いつの間にか 忘れちゃうかな?
忘れた事さえもきっと 忘れてしまうの

heavenly days
胸のポケットの部屋
君の 消えた ぬくもりを探すよ
もう二度と 君を想うことはなくても
まだ少し暖かい あの日々に鍵をかけて

歩きつかれて 座り込んで 途方にくれて
叶わない夢 『運命』とかふたりなら言えた
改札口で 言えなかった 言いたかった
「ありがとう」って 言葉は多分
「さよなら」よりも悲しい言葉に思うの

heavenly days
うまく笑えてたかな?
最後の キスシーン 震える君の手を
握れなかった 涙さえ落ちなかった
一人ぽっちになり 今さら溢れ出すよ

heavenly days
胸のポケットの部屋
君の 消えた ぬくもりを探すよ
もう二度と 君を想うことはなくても
手を伸ばしてみても ここにはもう居ないよ
新しい光の下 歩き出すよ


Translation for Heavenly days.

I turn off the time to wake up before the alarm clock ressounds
I don't know why but I can already remember you

I wonder if, before I know it, I'll forget
even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes
Will I end up forgetting even that I've forgotten?

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again, ah
I'm locking up those days that are still a bit warm

Tired of walking, I sat down and was at a loss, if you were with me
We could have talked about something like our unbearable dream's fate

I couldn't say it by the ticket barrier, I wanted to say
That I feel "Thank you" are maybe words
much sadder than "goodbye"

Heavenly days, I wonder if I could smile properly
At the scene of our last kiss, I couldn't even
grasp your shivering hands, not even my tears fell, ah
Now that it's too late, they overflow when I'm alone

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again, ah
Even if I stretch out my hands, you're not here anymore
I'll walk on under a new light.

heavenly days - 新垣結衣aragaki Yui

Watched Sky of love today. I know I'm slow lah but at least better than nothing(: It's super touching, I wanna watch again. Hiro is very shuai. But the ending too sad, cause Hiro died. I've always thought that Hiro and Mika will be together in the end, but I'm wrong. The sky now, has a new meaning for me. It truely tells us that love can be permanant where in the modern day world it is shown to be brittle and frail. But overall, the show really not bad. People who haven't watch must go watch, the movie not bad. Next movie, I'm intending to watch is 10 promises to my dog. Ok, shan't blog anymore. I'm gonna be late meeting my friend already. Goodbye!

Movie Plot
Based on a cell-phone novel that moved 11 million people to tears, "Sky of Love" is a story about a regular girl's three stormy years in high school. While her friends are absorbed about their boyfriends, Mika is clueless about falling in love. She begins receiving phone calls from a boy she doesn't know and is gradually drawn to him. She finally meets him but their happy days soon pass as trouble is brewing on the horizon.

I'ved love you from the start and I'll always love you. It's always the same sky that we're looking at(: