Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I've loved you all along,

Hello people! I'm here to update again. Today only 6 girls and 3 boys turn up, if i'm not wrong. Health Zone Tour was cancelled and changed to Singapore Flyer. Whee! So went with the rest of the Sec 2s. I've nothing much to update about the singapore flyers. After recess, had cartooning session at ava. Oh well, my drawing sucks. Haha. Basically, I did nothing during the cartooning session. Headed to meet Pue Ju and diana for lunch at burger king while Jingwen has band. Pue Ju went off for her tution and diana meeting her brother. I went home after that. Tired. I wanna play Japanese Coach on jingwen's NDS!! But before I go, here are the pictures. Bye!