Tuesday, October 21, 2008
If I have the choice, I rather choose not to meet you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARLYN! :D
It's a pathetic day today. Our class only 5 people came and 1 from 4D. Me, Khatijah, Priya, Archana and Ming Deng, 4D only Mun Tat. Had morning assembly. Our prinipal is going to leave already then choir sang You raise me up by Selah. After that, we had our learning journey to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and Budget Terminal. First, @ terminal 3. We went to viewing sight to see aeroplanes. Walked around, and we took sky train to Terminal 2. Took pictures there and headed back to meet the teachers. Then went back to Terminal 3, bus-ed to Budget Terminal. Not long after, headed to Terminal 1 for our lunch. Me and Priya ate Chicken Rice while Khatijah and Archana eat Malay Chicken Rice. Haha! Bus-ed back to school. Reached early at 12.45pm, but we're able to be released at 1.30pm. Sian lah! D: Played UNO to 打发时间. Sigh ): Wondering whose coming to school tomorrow. Till here.
To be frank, I didn't expect to see you in school today. Cause you so many days also never come. I'm happy to see you. Hope to see you come school again and ***** ** ******* yeah! :D
When I am down and, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be.
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.



It's a pathetic day today. Our class only 5 people came and 1 from 4D. Me, Khatijah, Priya, Archana and Ming Deng, 4D only Mun Tat. Had morning assembly. Our prinipal is going to leave already then choir sang You raise me up by Selah. After that, we had our learning journey to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and Budget Terminal. First, @ terminal 3. We went to viewing sight to see aeroplanes. Walked around, and we took sky train to Terminal 2. Took pictures there and headed back to meet the teachers. Then went back to Terminal 3, bus-ed to Budget Terminal. Not long after, headed to Terminal 1 for our lunch. Me and Priya ate Chicken Rice while Khatijah and Archana eat Malay Chicken Rice. Haha! Bus-ed back to school. Reached early at 12.45pm, but we're able to be released at 1.30pm. Sian lah! D: Played UNO to 打发时间. Sigh ): Wondering whose coming to school tomorrow. Till here.
To be frank, I didn't expect to see you in school today. Cause you so many days also never come. I'm happy to see you. Hope to see you come school again and ***** ** ******* yeah! :D
When I am down and, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be.
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

