Thursday, September 25, 2008
This is not coming to an end,

I'm finally here to blog again. ARGH!! Is just 3 more days to 'N' levels. Mugging! Mugging! Oh well, it's gonna determine where we can go polytechnic anot. But no matter what's the outcome, I've tried my best. Haha! Stayed back today again for maths extra lesson after that headed to look for chem teacher for consultation. Super tired after that :/ Tomorrow is graduation day for most of the classes. We were talking about it, why our school graduation day so early when they haven't even graduated. I'm gonna miss some people. If only time could stop now.. Some people said they want to retain in sec 4 when they failed they 'N' levels, but most of them said they rather go ITE. *CHOY!* *TOUCHWOOD!* Like the maths teacher said, it's the final lap alrdy, so don't give up. Preserver to the end is the key to success. I seriously can't wait for 'N' levels to end quickly. Idk why ): I'll just have to be happy to cover up my unhappiness. LOL! :D Won't be blogging so often, will update if I've the time :D
--
Dying inside cause I can't stand it
Make or break up, can't take this madness
We don't even,r eally know why
All I know is baby
I try and try so hard
To keep our love alive
If you dont' know me
At this point, then I highly
Doubt you ever will, I really need you
To give me, that unconditional love
I used to feel, it's no mistaking
We're just erasing, from our hearts & minds
And I know we said let go, but I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over, you're really gone
It's killing me, cause there ain't nothing
That I can do, baby
I stay in love with you
And I keep on,telling myself
That you'll come
Back around & I try to front
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
It cuts so deep, it hurts down to my soul
My friends tell me, it ain't the same no more
We still need each other, when we stumble and fall
How we gon' act, like what we had
Ain't nothin' at all now
We both know, our heart is breaking
Can we learn, from our mistakes
I can't last, one moment alone
Now let go I know.