Saturday, September 6, 2008
All I want is to see you smile,
Hello people! :D
Today had poa ap at 11.30am. Damn sleepy can, yawns. Meet Joycelyn and then walked to school today. Opps :X We were late for lesson lah. lol! Chatted on the way, & was wondering if anyone reached alrdy. Haha! Joycelyn & I was glad that we didn't went early :D Waited for the rest to arrive before starting the lesson. Lessons was so sian lah~ Did depreciation and provision for depreciation. blahhh~ Was so glad that finally lesson ended as I still haven't eat my breakfast. gawhs ): Headed home for my BREAKFAST! Edited some of the photos due to boredom. Haha!





Today had poa ap at 11.30am. Damn sleepy can, yawns. Meet Joycelyn and then walked to school today. Opps :X We were late for lesson lah. lol! Chatted on the way, & was wondering if anyone reached alrdy. Haha! Joycelyn & I was glad that we didn't went early :D Waited for the rest to arrive before starting the lesson. Lessons was so sian lah~ Did depreciation and provision for depreciation. blahhh~ Was so glad that finally lesson ended as I still haven't eat my breakfast. gawhs ): Headed home for my BREAKFAST! Edited some of the photos due to boredom. Haha!



