Thursday, August 28, 2008
The streets are filled with memories,
Sigh D: Holiday homeworks is so much lah :/ I'm tired of doing them! Haha! After school, headed to gesscove to do cards again. We managed to sell all we made, super glad(: Cos we thought we couldn't sell even one. Credits to Pupster for helping us to sell. You're the best! xD Thanks to Pinkster too for helping us to stick. Both of you help us to ease our load, thanks alot. Today is super cold as it had been raining the whole day whereas afternoon is super hot. We're like suntanning like that. I don't want tomorrow to rain, so please don't rain yeah? I gotta do my holiday homework and start mugging alrdy, so I shan't blog. Anyone going back gesps tomorrow? I'm still thinking if I wanna go back. Tag me if you're going back yeah :D
Didn't get to see you today,
and that kind of feeling is so weird!?!
Maybe I'm used to seeing you everyday bah.
I guess you wouldn't have that kind of feeling.
)': Get well soon if you're sick,
Hoping that you'll come tomorrow yeah?

and that kind of feeling is so weird!?!
Maybe I'm used to seeing you everyday bah.
I guess you wouldn't have that kind of feeling.
)': Get well soon if you're sick,
Hoping that you'll come tomorrow yeah?

看你走上了天橋 我走下了地下道,
你和我的愛情就遺落在街角,
忘了曾經說過要一起到老,
在這條曾經說過要一起走的幸福大道.
你和我的愛情就遺落在街角,
忘了曾經說過要一起到老,
在這條曾經說過要一起走的幸福大道.
Tags Replied :D
Nan ren *_*: Welcome nan ren! *hugs* Thanks, I'll do my best! Love you too :D
VeraP.: Sure, no problem. kailin_15@hotmail.com
MANGO aka MELODY: Da Jie, hello.
valerie: Hello! Thanks yeah :D