Wednesday, August 27, 2008
So near yet so far,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMHOEYEE(Nan Ren)♥!
All the best of your coming examinations :D Jiayou! Haha, I can't seem to find any of your photos in friendster, so I won't be putting your face here. You must be feeling glad as I didn't put your photo here right? Don't be too hyper eh, nan ren. Nv ren, will be afraid :X Hehe(: Iloveyou, nan ren :D Enjoy your birthday and lastly stay happy always.
Sorry for not updating regularly as I'm a little busy. Yesterday, went to Tiong with Bluester(Masters),Purpster(Hamsters) and Pinksters(Monster). Haha! Ate Mac then headed to bluester house and made cards. It's our handmade teacher's day card, so people please support us by buying them ok? :D I was damn tired when I reached home at 7pm. Had POA and chemistry homework,sigh ): I can't really concentrate when I was doing it. This few days is a little cold and I seems to like it. Haha!
Today, had poa ap after school. But ss ap was cancelled as teacher didn't come today. Sigh, didn't managed to go for taf this few days. I'm starting to miss it. 'N' levels is nearing, I kind of afraid. Mugging will have to start again and I'll be damn tired again. Ok, shall stop here as I'm too lazy to type everything. Shit lah! My Back is aching again, D: Got lots of homework to be done too ):
Joycelyn, take care yeah? Your voice reminds me of me last time when I've sorethroat until so bad that I can't talk. Hope you can faster recover, 'N' levels is nearing alrdy. Rest well and drink more water! Get well soon :D
All the best of your coming examinations :D Jiayou! Haha, I can't seem to find any of your photos in friendster, so I won't be putting your face here. You must be feeling glad as I didn't put your photo here right? Don't be too hyper eh, nan ren. Nv ren, will be afraid :X Hehe(: Iloveyou, nan ren :D Enjoy your birthday and lastly stay happy always.
Sorry for not updating regularly as I'm a little busy. Yesterday, went to Tiong with Bluester(Masters),Purpster(Hamsters) and Pinksters(Monster). Haha! Ate Mac then headed to bluester house and made cards. It's our handmade teacher's day card, so people please support us by buying them ok? :D I was damn tired when I reached home at 7pm. Had POA and chemistry homework,sigh ): I can't really concentrate when I was doing it. This few days is a little cold and I seems to like it. Haha!
Today, had poa ap after school. But ss ap was cancelled as teacher didn't come today. Sigh, didn't managed to go for taf this few days. I'm starting to miss it. 'N' levels is nearing, I kind of afraid. Mugging will have to start again and I'll be damn tired again. Ok, shall stop here as I'm too lazy to type everything. Shit lah! My Back is aching again, D: Got lots of homework to be done too ):
Joycelyn, take care yeah? Your voice reminds me of me last time when I've sorethroat until so bad that I can't talk. Hope you can faster recover, 'N' levels is nearing alrdy. Rest well and drink more water! Get well soon :D