Saturday, November 8, 2008
I've yet got over you,

Tags Replied :D
emily: Hello. Welcome :D
Nan ren: Hey! Thanks for tagging eh(:
JingXia: YOYO! Welcome, you too. Hahah!
Shuting: Hello :) Yeah, it's fun. Ok, i'll. Thanks :D
JINGWEN: Yeahyeah! I like it, super nice :DD
carissa: I scared you cannot remember who I'm ma. You're relinked.
MANGO aka MELODY: Hello da jie, thanks for tagging. Takecare too!
hazlilyn: Hi. You're linked.
Nan ren: Thanks :D
jessicaONG: Yeah, me too(:
Sorry people for the very super late reply. Going to town later, haha! Edited some HONG'S photos as I was bored :x Will blog later, if i'm not tired. Bye peeps (:
Smile even though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
Smile even though no one cares
Smile and tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
Smile to hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so close
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile is the way :D
But if only smiling can cure all the problems.