Thursday, August 21, 2008
Days feel like years when I'm alone,
Hey people! I'm back to posting, previously on hiatus due to Prelimary Exams. Haha! :D I hate taking exams its stressful lah ): But I've finally finished all my papers. Relived yet afraid, cos of the results. I believe I have totally screwed up everything but no worries I've did my best alrdy :X Got back some of my results today and was feeling moody :/ I'm sorry, I cried as I can't control anymore. I tried to bare it alrdy but Idk why. I tried my best to remember everything but .... I just hate getting back results, sigh! Went to AVA for the lunch time concert. Haha! There's one guy whose singing is very good, haha! Argh! My fringe is too long alrdy, must cut liao :D After thinking for such a long time, I think I really regretted coming to N(A), maybe I shouldn't. As my results are deproving alot and no more CPA to help me alrdy. I guess it's time for me to buck up on my studies, 'N' levels coming. Work hard people, hah :D
Photos:

I hate being strangers with you,
We were like so close before but now,
I guess we're drifting furthur apart,
I've taken the first step and I'm waiting,
I wish time could stop, but I know that's impossible.
Photos:
We were like so close before but now,
I guess we're drifting furthur apart,
I've taken the first step and I'm waiting,
I wish time could stop, but I know that's impossible.
Tags Replied :D
su-en: Re-linked, long time no see.
FENGYING: Hello, I think I screwed up the prelim exam. How's yours ?
jessicaONG: Thanks :D
LYNNNZ: Hey! I scared you forget me mah, hehe!
JingXia: Np, relinked.
Nan ren: Don't get sick again yeah? Hehe! Thanks agn! (:
emily: Haha, thanks.
meilien: :D
Nan ren: Thanks!
Sophia: Cannot like that de lah :D Must tell me.
You're the missin' piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe
In myself, it's the only way
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe
In myself, it's the only way