Friday, July 4, 2008
These streets are filled with memories,
YAY! It's friday today :D Okeays didn't eat noodles or rice during recess. I ate bread then after that went to look for jessica and shihui and accompained them for taf. Ran a few rounds, then played netball! Omg! I really too long never play netball le and I feel that I am very "LAN" le luh. I should train more often lo. Played basketball a few days ago, and I felt that I'm "LAN". Sigh :/ I think I'm gonna like taf club yea ?! But after that I would be feeling sticky and hot! And I just don't like that. Hehe! After school, headed home straight. Bathed and prepared to go out with jessica to vivo at 3.30pm. Went tiong to meet her, haha. Then bus-ed to tiong. When we walk there just nice got bus 65 come, we were damn lucky lo. Haha! Laughed and chatted on the way there. Walked ard then wanted to watch a movie but I wasn't free after that! I'm sorry, next time yea! Then bought sweets and I broke the string D: What duh ._." Me and jessica laugh like mad lah, couldn't control our laughter :D Then Jessica went to buy 49 different flavour jellybean. Can't really rmb the shop name xD Bus-ed back, walked there then the bus came. Hehe! I can't wait to play the next netball match with them, lalala! Slept late last night, but I can't believe I wasn't tired when I woke up. That's my first time lo :D Mon is youth day, which means I can get to sleep longer, yayness! That's all!
All the best for your Oral!
I believe you can do it, JIAYOU :D
Saw bb while running, LOL!
Damn ps when see him lo. Didn't wave to each other :X
Then he satted there with his friends.
Damn ps lah, wonder if he saw how i play lo ):
Hope he don't! :D
Faster online lah, and reply my message, Hehe!
All the best for your Oral!
I believe you can do it, JIAYOU :D
Saw bb while running, LOL!
Damn ps when see him lo. Didn't wave to each other :X
Then he satted there with his friends.
Damn ps lah, wonder if he saw how i play lo ):
Hope he don't! :D
Faster online lah, and reply my message, Hehe!