Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I wanna take a break from everything,

There's no school today as it's CROSS-COUNTRY DAY! Haha :D Meet Joycelyn(Xiao Niao) at my house there then walk together. But before Joycelyn came, I saw Andy I guess :X Couldn't see clearly. Haha, I don't think Andy saw me too luh :/ Then went Tiong MRT meet Xue Li, Shi Hui and Jing Wen. While walking to Tiong, saw Zhao Feng. Train-ed to Chinese Garden. Meet Sophia(Twinnie)and Jessie(Laogong)there. Hehe! Chatted with Jessica, Diana and Pue Ju. Was laughing like hell when we walk ard before our turn to run :D Went over with Diana to cheer the guys on! Hehe, in the end they didn't see us so didn't managed to ... Finally it's our turn, at first no mood to run de. But in the end still run lah. So ran with Jessica, then slowly I ran alone ._." LOL! My legs were damn tired lah :X & now my muscle is aching and my toe is also very pain and idk why ): Halfway through the prize presentation w/o fail, it rain. So train-ed back to Tiong with Jessica. Ate @ Mos-Burger(Fish Burger meal), chatted & laughed there. Back home @ 12.30pm, bathed. Changed into school uniform,packed my things for 'N' Level Oral and then blow my hair dry. As usual met Joycelyn, then headed to school. We're almost late lah, haha! On the way to school, Joycelyn told me that twinnie overslept and she's still at boonlay. Twinnie cabbed to school instead. When we're in school, Shihui and Jingwen alrdy reached then all of us went I-studio together. Other school came to our school for oral. I didn't noticed that Jackson came until twinnie told me xD Oh well, oral was a lil diffcult I can say. Out of the 3 words, I think I only managed to read 1. Opps :X Waited for Shihui and then headed off. At ard 5.30-6pm, reached home. Went to Toa-Payoh HDB hub, cos my sister want to buy a book from Popular. Then walked ard and saw a Hello Kitty shop there(near bus interchange) I supposed :X Can't remember clearly. Train-ed back and went to NTUC, headed home after that. Super tiring lo! ): Too tired to blog on alrdy so goodbye (:

"你ok mah?-someone" Thanks for your concern yeah! (: I'm alright now.
I know you wouldn't see this but really thanks alot :D