Friday, July 18, 2008
I am sorry for everything that I've caused,
Had lots of test and stuff this week. Bored lah :/ 1st social studies test FAILED and then the 2nd test, I wonder how well did I score. Hope that I can pass! :D And then I won't have to go for the ap. LALALA~ Next week still got chemistry and geography test lah. I love joining them for Taf. Today Xueli also joined us, haha! Went to xueli house for steamboat today. Accompained sophia to her house first then meet xueli they all at bus stop. Saw bus 63 coming and sophia said maybe is they all inside so we ran to catch the bus. Luckily we managed to catch the bus, was breathless when we went up the bus. Hehe! Thanks to Xueli mum for helping us to prepare food, thanks yeah :D LOL! After eating, watch tv and then played ahboon's DS. Played cooking mama and I failed a lot of times, I only managed to get 1pt. Opps :X I didn't know I was that lousy lo. But after playing alot of times I managed to pass xD. Lots of laughter, we had. Bused home with Joycelyn today, hehe! Shag :/ Having a headache. I simply love today! :D That's all! Oh yah, before I forget, I'm DURIAN!









