Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Heaven knows that I'm still waiting,

I'm watching the planes that flew over my house{NDP Preview'08}, but didn't managed to catch the fireworks as I went over to my niece house for birthday party. What a pity! But I did managed to catch the fireworks at the 1st preview :D Ate buffet there, chatted, blah blah blah. Saw the photos they took when they're in Japan. Omg! So damn nice lah. They went to places like Hello Kitty Land, Mt. Fuji and Tokoyo Disney Land. How I wish I was also there ... I'm too lazy to blog. So yeah, bye!















BB, I wonder what happen to you, sigh ):
I hope that you can tell me so that I can help you ease your burden.
Instead of you keeping it to yourself.
I'm afraid you'll get hurt in the end.
Takecare alright?