Tuesday, July 8, 2008
我应该学会放下,
Sigh :/ Didn't had netball game today as it was raining and thus they've no taf so can't join them lah. BORED! Oh well, I guess no one went for the geography ap lo. Cos alot of people have Oral Exam on friday. Almost half of the class went for the kangroo jump today, hehe! Didn't know laogong, twinnie, xiaoniao and xiting went today if not can go with them :X So I waited for Priya they all. Had Kangroo jump today as friday I've to go for my CIP. What the hell lah ._." Priya accompanied me to return the classroom key, thanks yeah :D Helped Khatijah as she's afraid? My legs were trembling lah during the starting when I learned to stand, but after bouncing and doing all the things the instructor ask us to do my leg didn't trembled alrdy! Haha :D Not only my legs trembled, Khatijah, Archana and Priya too :P After that patner with Xiaoniao :D Just did the warm up and I was alrdy sweating lo D: The braces instructor cracked a joke to me near the ending and I couldn't stop laughing, though he's fierce? I kind of like kangroo jump, though alot of sweat and tired :D Idk why. I can say that I've exercised alot, cos I've been sweating like hell? Haha! Went to Mos Burger with Laogong, Twinnie, Xiaoniao and XiTing. Drank my favourite Iced milk tea xD. Shared a little with twinnie. I kept laughing there, cos of their jokes. Then homed, yeah! I shall stop here, bye! :D