Sunday, June 29, 2008
Perth Trip

Will update the details at a later time. I'm a lil lazy :D
(Update/Edit)
23 June 2008
Sigh! Did some homework on the plane as I was practically too bored. Completed maths only ): Homework, eat, sleep. (I'm just like a pig) Whee~ Reached Australia(Perth) airport at 9pm. Ohmygod! It's pretty cold out there lah. Wore my jackets and waited for AY. Haha :D Took AL sports car and I totally love it. They speed faster than AY! We chatted in the car, but whatever AS say I couldn't catch it because he's mumbling through?! Arrived at their house then unpacked our luggage while waiting for AY and my mum! Finally managed to see them after so long :D Chatted for awhile and I've been laughing non-stop. After unpacking then AL and AS went home. AS told us that he will be applying leave for 3 weeks, gosh so long lah. Brushed teeth and slept at 12.05am.
24 June 2008
Woke up at 8.05am, but others was not awake. Brushed my teeth and wash up. The water is freezing cold(maybe I'm not used to it yet!?!). Did the usual stuff, went out and etc.. Hehe!
01 June 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN(TOMATO)! Haha :D AL suggested ytd to go for Dimsum. So we went today at 10am. We sat AY car as I didn't want to trouble them to sit AL car. Opps :X Wasn't a good weather today, it rained ): But glad that we still went out. Hehe. Went home after that, watched 200 pounds beauty girl. The show is super nice and funny. It made all of us laugh xD Bathed and prepared to go to watch movie! But before going, had home-cooked dinner. After that, the rest will be going to casino to take a look outside. Sigh, I'm super full. I guess I won't be able to eat finish the popcorn and drink :X Okeays, we've decided to watch Indiana Jones IV at Carousel at ard 6.45pm. Queued and bought tickets + popcorn and drinks. LOL! Their seats were free seating and the theatre was smaller than here lah. I couldn't imagine it lo. Watched until 9.05pm, shopping was closed. And again, it started raining. So AL had to run to drive his car and pick us up (Sorry, had to make you run in the rain) wahahaha. AL asked me if the show was nice and I replied not too bad. Back home at 9.30pm and the rest was still not back. They came back late because it was too dark they couldn't find their car, LOL! Switch on the tv and we started watching CSI. Brush up and slept! Hehe.
03 June 2008
Finally we went to take a look at Casino. Opps :X We didn't went in but taken photos there(scenery was nice). Brought Hawaiian pizza from Domino,those freshly made ones. Played WII game there. I used to playing the WII FIT after dinner take my weight and BMI see if I grown fat xD. Hehe, but I lose weight. That sounds so good!
10 June 2008
LALALA! HELLO! I LOVE AY BUTTER CAKE & BANANA CAKE!! Now, I understand why AL, AS likes to eat the outer skin instead of the inner ones as the outer skin is crispy and cruncy. Went to King's Park today. Hehe :D And we took a lot of photos. The scenery up there was really nice. You could see their freeway and lots of buildings. The air was so refreshing. After walking King's Park, the next one was Botanic Garden. Sigh ): Didn't went there again at night to catch the nightview(but I'm contented). Went to welshpool, but I can't remember what I did. Drank AY handmade Carrot Apple xD. Then 7pm, watch Home and Away. I love their radio songs and the movie and shows there! Packed our luagage and stuffs.
11 June 2008
Sigh! ): It's the last day already. Last movie for the day was Step Up 2 The Streets. AL went for work and came back to fetch us to the airport. Before we went, ate Bee Hoon, :D Went to International Airport at ard 3pm. Doubled check our stuff before we left. At that point of time, I didn't want to come back here. I even wanted to stay there longer lah! Sat AL car to the airport. Haha :D They parked their cars, after that accompany us go in. After checking in our luggage, we all went to the 2nd floor before departing. Took a group photo and some other photos with them. LOL, while taking the photos alot of things happened and I couldn't stop laughing lo :D After that, we shaked their hands and said takecare! Thanks yeah! How I wish we could stay longer lo, didn't want to part with them. Ate a bread(3 of us shared) and went in. Shag :/ Plane was delayed for 10 mins and it was supposed to reach here within 4hrs45min but instead we reach within 5hr20mins. WTH lah! Tried to sleep in the plane but I couldn't. Once we reach Singapore Airport, the temperature was quite humid. I've been sweating lo. And from then on, I've been missing the weather there. At perth, I was missing you badly )': If there's another chance, I'd like to go again! :D Hehe.
12 June 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUE JU! Woke up at ard 1pm today as I reached home ytd at ard 12am, unpacked my stuffs and off I go to sleep. Okeays, that all about my trip to PERTH. Hope you guys enjoyed reading. Hehe :D
Jingwen, thanks for helping me to scold back the Kpk.
To that Kpk : Please lah, if you don't like what I type then don't read lo & please lah I'm not trying to be EMO ok D: