Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Cos we won't be apart no matter what,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUE JU!
Haha, will blog about perth and the pictures when I'm super free :D I'm a lazy pig nowadays. Gawhs ): School's reopening in 1 week and 4 days. I don't want to go back school please. I'm still in the holiday mood :D LALALA~ I'm finally discharge from HPB. & my backbone has improved. Finally discharge lah, feeling super happy (: I can't believe it! Still got a lot of undone homework lo. Sian! But I'm aiming to complete in the 4 days (Pray hard, I can). Hehe :D Won't be updating due to so much undone homework and busy going out. I MISS PERTH BADLY, THE WEATHER AND EVERYTHING! It's super hot in Singapore lah while perth is cold.

Message bb and he's shocked that i'm back in singapore lo, chatted and he said "I'm blur". Hope to have even more chats with you :D