Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Your love is the sweetest love, I've ever felt

050508
English Paper 2, Chinese Paper 2 & 3 today.
It's not too diffcult, but not that easy too.
LOL! :D
Just hope that I'll pass.
Ate Mos burger together with Jessica, Pue Ju, Diana & Jingwen.
Pue Ju left for her tution.
Left only me, jessica, jingwen and diana.
Jesscia saw her bus then she went off.
Then Diana went home.
Accompany Jingwen to Plaza Singapura.
She went to a shop called " Made with love".
Bought a card and then went home.
Haha! :D
The bus driver to PS was so .....
He drove the bus super fast and he SPED past the red light!
What duh! ._."
Damn scary lah!
Studied social studies and practice maths.
I guess I shouldnt blog anymore! :D
Bye!

060508
Don't know what I can say for this 2 papers D:
Ok, I think all I wish is a PASS.
Haha!
Who don't wish for a pass ?!
xD
Same thing, studied again :X
Studied Geography and Biology.

070508
Development, coastal management ...
GAWHS ):
I was like stunned when I saw the paper (???)
Cos I don't know how to do?
Maybe a few, I guess :X
Biology was better than geography.
At least, I attempted to try all question for geography.
So, haha!
What else can I possibly do other than studying ?
NOTHING ._."
Gonna revise for POA later.
Twinnie, called when I was sleeping ?!
Paiseh, waited you to called and I fell asleep :P
Haha!
Revised POA on the phone xD
Basically, I'm just too tired.
Lacking sleep everyday and guess panda eyes will come and look for me ?!
LOL!
Had a lil chat with you & I'm contented :D

080508
Just had, POA exams.
Debit note, credit note, trading, profit & loss ...
Ugh! It's gonna drive me crazy! D:
All I could say is, the paper was TOO HARD.
This is my very first time ???
I knew nothing when I flip through the papers ?!
Shag :/
When Long John with Laogong, Twinnie and Joycelyn.
Jingwen went to celebrate Rain's birthday,
Xueli went to meet Xi Ting while Shihui went home.
:D
Kill mimi in chinese is " SHA MIMI "
Went Plaza Singapura with twinnie aft that!
From that shop " Made with Love" again.
LOL!
Shopped ard there and went home after that.
Oh well, I'm practising on maths again.

090508
English Cher said all the girls failed maths except for 6 boys who passed.
Was like stunned lah ._."
While the other class is all passed except 2 fail.
Well, what's done cannot be undone.
So no point crying over spiled milk.
I guess I just have to cheered up a lil ?!?
Yay-ness!
Weekends is here :D
I can sleep longer le, pray hard panda eyes don't come find me!
Opps :X
Goodbye,