Sunday, May 11, 2008
When I forget, I just don't remember
Woke up at ard 12.30pm today.
Luckily didn't meet twinnie so early (If not I'll be late :X)
Haha!
Bathed and onlined.
Went out at 2.30pm to bugis.
But forgotton to eat the lunch my parents bought?
Train-ed there.
Bought quite a lot of stuffs :X
Ate our lunch @ KFC.
Bought wrongly supposed to buy medium but ended up saying LARGE COKE!
GAWHS ):
Opps :x I drank coke.
Basically shopped ard at SEIYU and Bugis street.
Bugis street was so squeezy and HOT ?!
LOL!
Train-ed to Orchard.
On the way there, I nearly kissed a tu tou D:
Luckily I didn't :DD
Opps :x Scatterbra.
Haha!
Twinnie can't rmb the place.
Then say got don't know what fake people.
I replied: Every shopping centre also got at least 1.
Haha!
The 3 of us was so pekchek.
Don't know where is the place she's referring to.
And finally reached the place.
IS CATHY!
But, the shop gone!
Then twinnie didn't managed to buy.
LMAO!
Walk-ed to OG!
Then bought some stuffs.
Haha :D
After that, trained home.
I was so SUAY lo ):
Inconsiderate people dropped fries on the floor and I stepped :X
Before I left, 3 of us saw other people stepping on it too :D
When home at ard 7pm and then out again for wedding.
To don't know pasir panjang there.
So reached home at ard 1am.
My leg's so tired after a long day today :X
Was so sleepy right now, but I still want to post.
:D
That's all, bye!
Luckily didn't meet twinnie so early (If not I'll be late :X)
Haha!
Bathed and onlined.
Went out at 2.30pm to bugis.
But forgotton to eat the lunch my parents bought?
Train-ed there.
Bought quite a lot of stuffs :X
Ate our lunch @ KFC.
Bought wrongly supposed to buy medium but ended up saying LARGE COKE!
GAWHS ):
Opps :x I drank coke.
Basically shopped ard at SEIYU and Bugis street.
Bugis street was so squeezy and HOT ?!
LOL!
Train-ed to Orchard.
On the way there, I nearly kissed a tu tou D:
Luckily I didn't :DD
Opps :x Scatterbra.
Haha!
Twinnie can't rmb the place.
Then say got don't know what fake people.
I replied: Every shopping centre also got at least 1.
Haha!
The 3 of us was so pekchek.
Don't know where is the place she's referring to.
And finally reached the place.
IS CATHY!
But, the shop gone!
Then twinnie didn't managed to buy.
LMAO!
Walk-ed to OG!
Then bought some stuffs.
Haha :D
After that, trained home.
I was so SUAY lo ):
Inconsiderate people dropped fries on the floor and I stepped :X
Before I left, 3 of us saw other people stepping on it too :D
When home at ard 7pm and then out again for wedding.
To don't know pasir panjang there.
So reached home at ard 1am.
My leg's so tired after a long day today :X
Was so sleepy right now, but I still want to post.
:D
That's all, bye!