Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, April 19, 2008
When everything else fall apart,

Firstly, sorry for the super lack of updates due to my laziness and stuffs.
Supposed to Joycelyn at 9am for english ap, but I was 5 mins late :x
I'm so sorry!
Hahah, ended up I also don't know that you're later than me :D
So went up alone first but ended up only weekiat there.
Just when I decided to go down, I saw Xueli.
Hahah!
Then after that we saw Jessie & we all went in tgt.
:DD
Had 3 aps today & I'm totally tired ):
Went to tiong kopitam to eat and then went home.
Shags :/
Couldn't meet up with them to celebrate Edward's birthday.
Sorry!
As I've to attend wedding dinner.
PSPS!
Messaged beibei and we started chatting.
Thanks! :D
Halfway through chatting with you, I think you slept.
Hahah.
Oh well, slept at ard 1plus last night, couldn't sleep.
As I'm afraid you'll reply back.
LOL!

I've hinted to you already,
that I can accompany you watch,
BUT you still didn't ask me to watch with you.
After asking, you changed your name D:
I do hope that a miracle would happen
& you'll ask me to watch with you :D
I'm still right here waiting for you.