Tuesday, April 22, 2008
We're like from two different world,
Went to Kopitiam to had lunch with HONG'S.
All of us meet at MRT.
Train-ed to Laogong's house to bake a cake,
Cos tml Xueli's Birthday :D
Video-ed our message to her and our message.
Haha!
Was so nervous that I dunno what to say :D
I'm loss for words {opps :x}
LOL!
Went to Laogong's house put bag then copied the recipe,
Then walked to the fairprice to buy stuffs.
Baked once, but didn't really succeed.
But I find the cake ok?
Then baked the second round, and succeed.
But when Me and Da Jie left, the cake was still in the oven.
Haha!
Me and Shihui {Da Jie} went home at ard 8pm.
Reached home at ard 9+.
Haha :D
Bath-ed and slept after that.
That's all!
:D


All of us meet at MRT.
Train-ed to Laogong's house to bake a cake,
Cos tml Xueli's Birthday :D
Video-ed our message to her and our message.
Haha!
Was so nervous that I dunno what to say :D
I'm loss for words {opps :x}
LOL!
Went to Laogong's house put bag then copied the recipe,
Then walked to the fairprice to buy stuffs.
Baked once, but didn't really succeed.
But I find the cake ok?
Then baked the second round, and succeed.
But when Me and Da Jie left, the cake was still in the oven.
Haha!
Me and Shihui {Da Jie} went home at ard 8pm.
Reached home at ard 9+.
Haha :D
Bath-ed and slept after that.
That's all!
:D

