Friday, April 11, 2008
Rhapsody,
HEY THERE!
Onlined :D
Webcam with twinnie!
Hahah.
Then bath and change my clothes.
Meet Joycelyn and then meet shihui.
Hahah :DD
Oh well Hahah, didn't expect to see beibei in Tiong (:
Was quite stunned when I see him though.
Messaged beibei and said "I thought you don't know what to wear?" LOL!
HEY!
Don't worry yeah, your shirt is NICE!
Went Sakae with Laogong,Xueli, Joycelyn and Shihui.
But only me, Laogong and Xueli ate.
Hahah.
Was damn HIGH when I saw you.
Too bad :/
Didn't managed to see you on the train.
Hahah :D
& thanks for saying that my shirt is nice!
At first was sitting way in front of you but ended up was seating way behind of you.
LOL!
We kept changing seats and Mr Kung looked at us :P
Took pictures with HONGS!
Had fun messaging with you.
I'm sorry I've forgotton to reply you, forgive me yeah!
How I wish everything could happen once more but with only me and you :D
But I know that's impossible.


I'm just thinking too much,
TOO MUCH :/
I just hope to go out with you alone, will you grant my wish?
I miss you badly ):
Onlined :D
Webcam with twinnie!
Hahah.
Then bath and change my clothes.
Meet Joycelyn and then meet shihui.
Hahah :DD
Oh well Hahah, didn't expect to see beibei in Tiong (:
Was quite stunned when I see him though.
Messaged beibei and said "I thought you don't know what to wear?" LOL!
HEY!
Don't worry yeah, your shirt is NICE!
Went Sakae with Laogong,Xueli, Joycelyn and Shihui.
But only me, Laogong and Xueli ate.
Hahah.
Was damn HIGH when I saw you.
Too bad :/
Didn't managed to see you on the train.
Hahah :D
& thanks for saying that my shirt is nice!
At first was sitting way in front of you but ended up was seating way behind of you.
LOL!
We kept changing seats and Mr Kung looked at us :P
Took pictures with HONGS!
Had fun messaging with you.
I'm sorry I've forgotton to reply you, forgive me yeah!
How I wish everything could happen once more but with only me and you :D
But I know that's impossible.


I'm just thinking too much,
TOO MUCH :/
I just hope to go out with you alone, will you grant my wish?
I miss you badly ):