Monday, April 14, 2008
I'm nothing without you,
Well,Hahah!
Chem ap was cancelled.
Stayed back in school for geog ap.
Retest for those who fail, but luckily I managed to pass (:
So I need not retake the test.
Waited for Jingwen as she was taking the test.
Then went to had Sakae with HONGS after school :D
8 people to a table, I was totally shocked.
Hahah!
Walked home, bye!
Saw beibei on the way there.
My mood was totally cheerup :D
Chem ap was cancelled.
Stayed back in school for geog ap.
Retest for those who fail, but luckily I managed to pass (:
So I need not retake the test.
Waited for Jingwen as she was taking the test.
Then went to had Sakae with HONGS after school :D
8 people to a table, I was totally shocked.
Hahah!
Walked home, bye!
Saw beibei on the way there.
My mood was totally cheerup :D