Saturday, April 26, 2008
How far can it go,
All the best for your exams people! :D
JYJY!
Haha!
Today is the first day of exam.
English paper 1 and Chinese paper 1.
Well, I hope I can pass for both papers {pray hard!}
LOL!
Went home after that.
Ate, bath-ed then sleep.
Sleep till 11pm then wake up.
Can't really remember what I did after that.
I've POOR MEMORY! :D
Beibei, do your very best yea!
Don't give up till the very end.
I believe you can do it.
Don't be like your oral litdat hor :D
I'll do my very best also!
JYJY!
Haha!
Today is the first day of exam.
English paper 1 and Chinese paper 1.
Well, I hope I can pass for both papers {pray hard!}
LOL!
Went home after that.
Ate, bath-ed then sleep.
Sleep till 11pm then wake up.
Can't really remember what I did after that.
I've POOR MEMORY! :D
Beibei, do your very best yea!
Don't give up till the very end.
I believe you can do it.
Don't be like your oral litdat hor :D
I'll do my very best also!