Tuesday, April 29, 2008
亲爱的,爱情不能做比较
After geography ap, went to GWC with Ah boon!
Haha!
OHMYGOD, she bought too many things :D
ROLFMAO, walked ard.
And not long, we saw Gary they all.
We were like stunned..
Had subway after that :D
Thanks for the treat of the cookies ah boon
& then cabbed home with ah boon! <3
Haha!
Really thanks alot ah boon!
Saw bb messaged :D
I replied you super late, sorry!
Cos I didn't realise.
Well and again you're too tired :x
And you slept.
Waited for your reply, i slept too :x
Then I online then you chat to me agn (:
Laughed alot cos of somethings :DD
How I wish time can stop at this moment :x
:DD
Slept late that night @ 12.08am
Too hyper that I couldnt sleep?
LOL!
Haha!
OHMYGOD, she bought too many things :D
ROLFMAO, walked ard.
And not long, we saw Gary they all.
We were like stunned..
Had subway after that :D
Thanks for the treat of the cookies ah boon
& then cabbed home with ah boon! <3
Haha!
Really thanks alot ah boon!
Saw bb messaged :D
I replied you super late, sorry!
Cos I didn't realise.
Well and again you're too tired :x
And you slept.
Waited for your reply, i slept too :x
Then I online then you chat to me agn (:
Laughed alot cos of somethings :DD
How I wish time can stop at this moment :x
:DD
Slept late that night @ 12.08am
Too hyper that I couldnt sleep?
LOL!