Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I love you, even if you hurt my heart
Went out with my cousins & her friend today.
Out to Vivo!
Haha!
Brought my cousins lil children & her friends children to toy'r'us.
They all played there until their parents were back.
:DD
& agn I msg beibei.
And guess what?!?
He didn't reply me agn ):
Was damn upset.
Ate mac for dinner.
Then ard 9pm, went tiong bahru market eat dessert.
Sorry!
I really had no mood to blog :/
Out to Vivo!
Haha!
Brought my cousins lil children & her friends children to toy'r'us.
They all played there until their parents were back.
:DD
& agn I msg beibei.
And guess what?!?
He didn't reply me agn ):
Was damn upset.
Ate mac for dinner.
Then ard 9pm, went tiong bahru market eat dessert.
Sorry!
I really had no mood to blog :/