Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Hurt by your smile,
Woke up late today!
But luckily never came late for school.
Sigh ):
School celebration super boring lah!
Haha!
But quite funny sometimes :D
I didn't expect that we will win the class noticeboard & 1st prize somemore.
I was quite stunned lah!
Haha :D
Walked with them to tiong.
Then pei-ed ah boon to atm there.
& I pei-ed her again to wait for her bus to come.
LOL!
Didn't accompany them to eat mac.
Went home after buying things.
:D
& lastly HAPPY NEW YEAR
But luckily never came late for school.
Sigh ):
School celebration super boring lah!
Haha!
But quite funny sometimes :D
I didn't expect that we will win the class noticeboard & 1st prize somemore.
I was quite stunned lah!
Haha :D
Walked with them to tiong.
Then pei-ed ah boon to atm there.
& I pei-ed her again to wait for her bus to come.
LOL!
Didn't accompany them to eat mac.
Went home after buying things.
:D
& lastly HAPPY NEW YEAR