Thursday, January 3, 2008
You may not know what you have until it's gone,
Alright, was super busy for the sec1s orientation.
Haha :D
Messaged to beibei & we chatted :DD
Uber happy lah!
I told him I could leave class early tml @ 11.45am.
T-T, & said he have lessons until 1.30pm.
Haha :DD
Took th thumbdrive from Mrs Tay early in th morning @ 7.10am.
& Yuan Lin reached there early.
Sorry!
I reached there on the time.
5 of us, were released from class early.
Ate then we set-up the booth.
We didn't set up early as there's no one setting up except us.
Hiakhiak!
Carried th tables & chairs, brought our handmade balloons & sort of " banner" from gesscove.
Stayed back ytd to complete the handmade balloons & the banner.
Was tired but fun :D
Then I keep running up & down.
To the hall if not 4A classroom to look for Mrs Tay.
Luckily got table cloth from Mrs Palan.
If not, it won't be so NICE luh!
Haha!
& we're the 1st one to pack finish th things at the booth.
Prepared to go off alr.
Help Mr Neo to carry a table as he asked me too.
LOLS.
Went to tiong with jessica.
Had lots of laugher on th way.
She bought her dinner and we went home after that.
Beibei messaged me & we chatted agn!
:DD
Shit!
I've forgotton to buy pens from popular.
GAWHS ):
Shall go tml with jessica agn!
Bye,
Haha :D
Messaged to beibei & we chatted :DD
Uber happy lah!
I told him I could leave class early tml @ 11.45am.
T-T, & said he have lessons until 1.30pm.
Haha :DD
Took th thumbdrive from Mrs Tay early in th morning @ 7.10am.
& Yuan Lin reached there early.
Sorry!
I reached there on the time.
5 of us, were released from class early.
Ate then we set-up the booth.
We didn't set up early as there's no one setting up except us.
Hiakhiak!
Carried th tables & chairs, brought our handmade balloons & sort of " banner" from gesscove.
Stayed back ytd to complete the handmade balloons & the banner.
Was tired but fun :D
Then I keep running up & down.
To the hall if not 4A classroom to look for Mrs Tay.
Luckily got table cloth from Mrs Palan.
If not, it won't be so NICE luh!
Haha!
& we're the 1st one to pack finish th things at the booth.
Prepared to go off alr.
Help Mr Neo to carry a table as he asked me too.
LOLS.
Went to tiong with jessica.
Had lots of laugher on th way.
She bought her dinner and we went home after that.
Beibei messaged me & we chatted agn!
:DD
Shit!
I've forgotton to buy pens from popular.
GAWHS ):
Shall go tml with jessica agn!
Bye,