Originality,
No Ripping.
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983014267187032545?origin\x3dhttp://the-perpetualwound.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The journey begins with a single step,

Well, it was uber early in the morning when saw beibei.
It's a surprised that Mr Kung & Ms Chia never come today.
Had 4 periods free but we are given worksheets to do.
Sian!
Didn't know how to do the bearings worksheets today.
Ohmygod!
The lesson right after maths it's our PE.
Our classroom was in a total mess lah.
& I'm stunned when it happens.
Recess, went to eat bread & drink milo.
Was super full lah!
:DD
During the CME lessons, Mr leong asked us to clean up.
Haha!
& I'm happy that there're no Heart to heart sessions today.
After school, waited for Jessica & Pue Ju.
Twinnie accompany me :DD
We laughed until I can't stop laughing lah!
Saw beibei.
I . D O N ' T . L I K E . I T ):
GAWHS ):
You're making my mood swings now and then.
DAMN :x
Went to tiong.
Bought eraser at popular.
Saw Oenry & his stead.
Haha!
Went home after Pue Ju & Jessica bought their food.
Actually wanted to go Pue Ju's house but I'm afraid that it'll rain.
So ended up, Me & Jessica didn't went :DD
So freaking tired now.
Gonna rest now.
Bye,