Tuesday, January 29, 2008
就算是最深的感情,最后还是会有距离
Walao!
Early in th morning got hit by oenry.
Stupid lah, I still thought who lah!
Haha!
Then 5 more mins before recess end, he came to hit me again.
GAWHS ):
Nvm, I still got some other time :P
LOL!
Stayed back in school for notice board decoration.
Ended up did nothing.
So went tiong to look for classroom decorations.
Ate Griller & then saw oenry and friends tgt with Mrs Tay.
Wanted to go down to look for Mrs Tay ended up they left popular.
The shop close already for the new year things.
Walked to NTUC to see.
Saw some but not very nice.
When we're almost leaving NTUC, saw fengying & alvin.
Then went to jessie's old house downstairs.
Discussed about the noticeboard thing.
Was damn funny lah, when we played Musical Chair.
Haha!
After that, went home.
& I'm still very tired.
Pictures I'll post up when I've got them.
Bye,
Early in th morning got hit by oenry.
Stupid lah, I still thought who lah!
Haha!
Then 5 more mins before recess end, he came to hit me again.
GAWHS ):
Nvm, I still got some other time :P
LOL!
Stayed back in school for notice board decoration.
Ended up did nothing.
So went tiong to look for classroom decorations.
Ate Griller & then saw oenry and friends tgt with Mrs Tay.
Wanted to go down to look for Mrs Tay ended up they left popular.
The shop close already for the new year things.
Walked to NTUC to see.
Saw some but not very nice.
When we're almost leaving NTUC, saw fengying & alvin.
Then went to jessie's old house downstairs.
Discussed about the noticeboard thing.
Was damn funny lah, when we played Musical Chair.
Haha!
After that, went home.
& I'm still very tired.
Pictures I'll post up when I've got them.
Bye,