Thursday, January 24, 2008
看不见你的笑,我怎么睡得着
Happy Birthday Chong Jing!
Cutted the chinese newspaper "bao mi hua".
Cos can stand a chance to win handphone, helped Pueju to cut.
She hopes to win the handphone.
Haha!
I only managed to help pue ju cut 8 only.
But that's the most, i can help.
WHEES!
Ms kong told me I passed my biology test.
Super happy lah :DD
Maths teacher didn't come today again.
Was super tired lah!
Went to gesscove today for cca.
Sorry Jessica.
Make you go take the key & take stocks.
I was in class decorating th board with roses.
Haha!
Went to gesscove at ard 2.05pm.
Just nice saw Pueju & Jessica returing from the canteen.
Went to look for the poa teacher to pass him the money for today.
Haha!
Business in gesscove isn't very good today.
LOL!
Sian lah, tml still got english test.
Bye,
Cutted the chinese newspaper "bao mi hua".
Cos can stand a chance to win handphone, helped Pueju to cut.
She hopes to win the handphone.
Haha!
I only managed to help pue ju cut 8 only.
But that's the most, i can help.
WHEES!
Ms kong told me I passed my biology test.
Super happy lah :DD
Maths teacher didn't come today again.
Was super tired lah!
Went to gesscove today for cca.
Sorry Jessica.
Make you go take the key & take stocks.
I was in class decorating th board with roses.
Haha!
Went to gesscove at ard 2.05pm.
Just nice saw Pueju & Jessica returing from the canteen.
Went to look for the poa teacher to pass him the money for today.
Haha!
Business in gesscove isn't very good today.
LOL!
Sian lah, tml still got english test.
Bye,