Wednesday, January 23, 2008
那不是爱情.
Jingwen didn't came school today.
Sigh!
During recess, saw jamie.
He says he know where is my house.
LOL!
Then Pue Ju accompanied me ate noodles :D
After that went up at exactly 11.45am
Haha.
Beat Jamie, but forgotton what.
Then oenry saw me, then he come and hit me.
I was stunned luh!
Then he hit alr he run, then I also run.
Haha!
Ran 1 round lah!
Still cannot hit until him then Ms Tho came, I went into class.
Then oenry stand outside my class & say I cannot hit until him.
LOL!
Somebody was standing there watching & that somebody laughed.
Stupid lah!
Nvm, I still got tml luh!
:DD
Maths teacher didn't come today as he went for sec 1 ace-camp.
& relieved teacher came in and gave us worksheets to do.
Completed at the end of the lesson & handed up.
:D
Went to gesscove tgt with Shihui.
Bought food in the canteen & ate at gesscove.
Was laughing all the way lah!
Diana prounced "Nuggets" as .........
Haha!
Damn funny luh!
Couldn't stop laughing.
A while later, Pue Ju & Dickson came.
LOL!
Did homework & stuffs there.
Jessica went off at ard 3+.
Me & shihui still staying.
Then xueli called shihui and said they left something in the library.
Me & Shihui ran there to take, luckily still there luh!
I ran down to the back gate to gave it to xueli.
& then went back to gesscove.
Rested a while & we left tgt.
It has been a long time since I chatted with PueJu.
Chatted alot :D
Shihui went over to take bus to 64 while Me, Pue Ju & Diana walked all the way to tiong.
Haha!
Crapped alot lah!
Went home after that.
Bye,
Sigh!
During recess, saw jamie.
He says he know where is my house.
LOL!
Then Pue Ju accompanied me ate noodles :D
After that went up at exactly 11.45am
Haha.
Beat Jamie, but forgotton what.
Then oenry saw me, then he come and hit me.
I was stunned luh!
Then he hit alr he run, then I also run.
Haha!
Ran 1 round lah!
Still cannot hit until him then Ms Tho came, I went into class.
Then oenry stand outside my class & say I cannot hit until him.
LOL!
Somebody was standing there watching & that somebody laughed.
Stupid lah!
Nvm, I still got tml luh!
:DD
Maths teacher didn't come today as he went for sec 1 ace-camp.
& relieved teacher came in and gave us worksheets to do.
Completed at the end of the lesson & handed up.
:D
Went to gesscove tgt with Shihui.
Bought food in the canteen & ate at gesscove.
Was laughing all the way lah!
Diana prounced "Nuggets" as .........
Haha!
Damn funny luh!
Couldn't stop laughing.
A while later, Pue Ju & Dickson came.
LOL!
Did homework & stuffs there.
Jessica went off at ard 3+.
Me & shihui still staying.
Then xueli called shihui and said they left something in the library.
Me & Shihui ran there to take, luckily still there luh!
I ran down to the back gate to gave it to xueli.
& then went back to gesscove.
Rested a while & we left tgt.
It has been a long time since I chatted with PueJu.
Chatted alot :D
Shihui went over to take bus to 64 while Me, Pue Ju & Diana walked all the way to tiong.
Haha!
Crapped alot lah!
Went home after that.
Bye,